Imtiaz has 15 years of enviable and versatile legal experience working in prestigious city law firms in ever changing and complex conveyancing aspects. Imtiaz has developed and enhanced his conveyancing skills dealing with both high net-worth clients coupled with large volume transactions in Residential, Commercial properties together with providing his services in Conveyancing matters at Khans since January 2014.
Alongside providing various other property services, his area of expertise mainly stems from:
- Sale or Purchase of Freehold/Leasehold Residential and Commercial properties
- Sale or purchase of Freehold/Leasehold properties under Shared Ownership and Open Market Home Buyers Schemes
- New Build properties
- Right to Buy
- Sale or Purchase through Auction
- Preparing Auction Sale Packs
- Advising the clients on Planning and Landlord/Tenant issues” just to name few.
- Drafting the Sale and Purchase under Option Agreements
- Drafting Commercial and Residential Leases
- Lock Out Agreements
- Commercial Loans
- Transfer of Equity
- Registering and removal of personal and financial charges
- Advising on complex Residential and Commercial transactions/issues