We can help you in the following aspects of financial settlement;
- Entitlements to maintenance (spouse or kids).
- Sorting out family businesses.
- Dealing with pension plans.
- Payable one off amount.
- Division of all other assets & possessions like shares, stocks, ISAs, PEPs, costs bonds and also savings.
- Division of matrimonial house (i.e. whether it’s transferred to one event or put up for sale).
Clients usually think and ask why they need to go to the solicitor rather taking the matter in the court. They believe that by litigating in the court over the finances they would potentially get even more of the money/assets.
However, based on our 35 years of experience, we believe most of our clients could settle their cases, out of court. Going to court is costly, time-consuming and also worst of all, there is no warranty that you will certainly obtain the outcome you prefer.
How Can We Help You?
We will make negotiations very attractive for both parties quickly and cost effectively. We will make sure that there must be minimum effect of divorce on your kids as well as save you a significant amount of money and time. Following are some other perks, we can manage to get for you;
- You keep the control of your finances, not your solicitors or courts.
- It is a sensible as well as gracious approach, which will certainly keep your anxiety down.
- Kid’s preferences and benefits are prioritised utmost.
- You control and manage the process- there are no court deadlines to adhere to or hearings to attend.
- You both most probably will be able to maintain graceful relations after separation especially if you have kids.